CINQUE TERRE HIKE
Pick up at your hotel in Florence or surroundings and van transfer to Riomaggiore, the first village of the Cinque Terre and starting point of our adventure.
Hike the Blue Path to Monterosso. The trail skirts dramatic cliffs, past vineyards and centuries old villages with the sea under your feet. You will hike 18 kilometres of rocky coastline abounding with bays, beaches and deep sea, surrounded by mountains running parrellel to the coast. Terracings cultivated with vineyards and olive trees, kept under control by old dry stone walls. Paths and mule tracks look onto breathtaking views.
This will probably be your best hike ever. In Monterosso enjoy a swim to take off the fatigue! Then it is back to Riomaggiore by train. In the evening, van transfer back to Florence and drop off at your hotel.
Highlights: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso.
PRICE: 195 euros per person
- Duration: Full day
- Distance traveled: 11 miles hike
- Area: Cinque Terre
- Nearest city: La Spezia
- Places visited: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso.
- Tour type: Touring
- Season: Year round
- Number of participants: 4-8
- Minimum age: 14
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
Pick up in the early morning at your hotel in Florence or surroundings. Transfer to Riomaggiore and start hiking the Blue Path of the Cinque Terre visiting the five villages: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. In the evening van transfer back to Florence and drop off at your hotel.
- Fully guided private or semi-private tour
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel in Florence or surroundings
- Van transfers to/from the tour starting point in Riomaggiore
- Free entrance at the National Park of the Cinque Terre