A glorious ride on the hills surrounding Florence with spectacular views of the town in the distance.
You'll bike on incredibly scenic paved, dirt roads and bike trails through vineyards and olive trees. Along the way you'll pass castles, old farms and villas.
This is the perfect ride if you stay in Florence and you want to experience the thrill of mountain biking in its surroundings.
Highlights: Maiano, Vincigliata, Settignano, Montebeni, Fiesole
PRICE: 95 euros per person
- Duration: Full day
- Distance traveled: 18 miles
- Area: Florence
- Nearest city: Florence
- Tour type: Mountain biking
- Bike type: Mountain Bike
- Skill level: Advanced
- Season: Year round
- Number of participants: 2-7
- Minimum age: 14
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
From your hotel (or nearby) you'll be shuttled to I Bike Tuscany’s bike shop for bike fitting. The ride will begin right there. In a short time you'll be out of town, biking along an easy dirt road through olive groves and vineyards with a breathtaking view over Florence. You’ll then bike to Settignano, Montebeni and Fiesole - the most beautiful village on the hills surrounding Florence and famous for its Etruscan ruins. From there a long winding downhill will take you back to Florence.
- Fully guided private or semi-private tour
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel (or nearby) in Florence and van transfers to/from the tour starting point
- 27 Speed high quality mountain bikes
- Helmets and water bottles
- English speaking tour leader
If you stay outside Florence we will be happy to pick you up/drop you off directly at your location. Please send us an email for further details and personalized arrangements.