FLORENCE HILLS "SOFT"
This is the easy version of the Florence Hills ride, tailor made for families with children and beginners who do not want to miss the thrill of a biking day in Tuscany.
You’ll bike along the cypress lined back roads of the lower hills of Florence, with no traffic and breathtaking close views over the city. Keep your camera always ready as the itinerary includes frequent stops at the main monuments in and surrounding Florence.
Highlights: Piazzale Michelangelo – San Miniato – Pian dei Giullari - Pitti Palace - Old Bridge
Price: 90 euros per person
- Duration: Full day
- Distance traveled: 13 miles
- Area: Florence
- Tour type: Road biking
- Skill level: Easy to intermediate
- Season: Year round
- Number of participants: 2-7
- Minimum age: 12
- Fully guided: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
From your hotel you'll be shuttled to I Bike Tuscany’s bike shop for bike fitting. The ride will begin right there. In a short time you'll be biking to Piazzale Michelangelo from where you will enjoy one of the most beautiful views over Florence. Your ride will continue to the church of San Miniato and then Pian dei Giullari where you can stop for lunch in a wonderful typical retaurant. You will then bike along a country road through olive groves and vineyards before arriving in the center of Florence. Stop for a visit at Pitti Palace and stroll on the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) where a gelato is well deserved before heading back to our bike shop.
- Fully guided private or semi-private tour
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel (or close by) in Florence and van transfers to/from the tour starting point
- 24 Speed high quality hybrid bikes
- Helmets and water bottles